So I finally did it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by livingonlight, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livingonlight

livingonlight Active Member

I poured a large glass of my poisonus method and drank it was very easy to drink once I was truly ready. I got scared and threw ip up after 5 minutes, and called a friend about it. Then i had to go to a psych ward 3 or 4 days

After I drank it I was kinda proud of myself. I finally went through and it was easy to go down. I have nothing to do right now but take another sleeping pills the doc gave and wait for my next appointment.

I don't think anything is going rid of my obsession with death I'll try what I can for now
    light

2. eutxry

eutxry Member

How'd that go?

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello hun
    im sorry that you are feeling so low, when you are in this place you will feel that there is never going to be a way forward, but if you listen to the doctors there is a way but it will take some time, so please keep posting here and let us help you through this difficult time in your life
    my thoughts are with you sweetie

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry that things have occured in your life that have forced you to have to consider doing something like this that would have hurt your loved ones. But i have never walked a mile in your shoes. I wish i could understand. I pray that you will be okey. and that you remember life is only a temporary assignment.

5. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Heya, please keep fighting. Talk with your friends and family if you can. Otherwise talk your hearts desire here.

6. livingonlight

The nurses were kind. I was heavily medicated most of the time and I'm still feeling doped yo from the trazodone. They gave me. Istill feel like I dont know what to do now and I'm just going to sleep and drink beer and watch tv.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't drink another poison coctail livingonlight. Drink something healthy instead.

8. livingonlight

thanks Dave. I have people who know about my fragle condition who I can call new, before it was just my secret.
    Light

9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

You realize, of course, that doing this (even once) can do serious harm to your body without actually killing you, right? What if you decide you want to live and you then have major health problems because of your attempts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.