So i finally told someone! :)

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shock, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

yeah so me and one of my seniors and a few work collegues went out after work one night to chat and drink. ....a few jugs later i wind up alone at my seniors house and we are talking about deep and meaningful stuff...drunk as we are! anyway, i always usually listen and take in peoples DNMs but last night i just told her about a whole heap of stuff.

not outta the blue or anything, but where the conversation lead. Instead of holding back i told her... about my ex with the child who was suicidile, about how we found comfort in each other, about how i miss her so so much, about how i try to keep going in life despite the depression, about why im so 'flat' because of the meds and about how much i try not to let any one know.

And man for like one of the first time anyones done this she just listened...which was amazing!!! she didn't try to stop me half way to give me advice (i wasn't expecting her too which was great!) she just listened to me and this stuff I'd never ever said to anyone before. And i feel good about it which surprised me a lot too. I mean i still do feel heaps scared shes gonna judge me or tell other people but yeah...

Any way just wanted to share that cause it made me feel good!:biggrin:

2. black dove

black dove Well-Known Member

good for you mate, i'm pleased for you.

3. Falcon0006

Falcon0006 Well-Known Member

You got guts.... Couldnt ever do something like that. I've got a MASSIVE mental block keeping me from telling anyone for some reason.

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

You are one courageous person to have told someone.

5. candiz

candiz Active Member

the power of alcohol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.