so, i found i am in love with my best friend...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by unidentifiable, Jun 9, 2010.

1. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

and yes, we're both girls. she knows that i like her, but she doesn't like me back... and she doesn't know how deep my affection is for her... she's straight as far as she knows and is not interested in girls. i mean, it might be for the better because it might ruin our relationship if she did like me.... but she is the highlight of my day and when i see her i can't help but smile. she's sweet, funny, sensitive, gorgeous, smart, talented.... i could go on and on... she's saved me from myself too many times to count.... she gives me these little warm fuzzy feelings inside...
    *sigh* i don't know why i have these feelings for her, because i have a boyfriend whom i care about so much, maybe i love him too, but the love feels different between her and him. i am so confused! please help!

2. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. I am in the same situation, except that I am a man.

I'm holding onto my fantasy of telling him the day before I leave.

3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i pretty much get ya there too, can you imangine kissing her? can you imangine doing things with her? i find its a decent test...

4. unidentifiable

ooooo yeah..... *bashful face* i imagine a lot

5. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

then my guess would be that it is a legit crush, but if shes not into theres not much you can do, just stay friends with her, and if you really like and care about her, then having her as a friend is better than not at all,

i know with my friend i care about her more than i care about being with her, and that makes it easier to just know that you can keep her around and still care

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Be prepared to be lonely...

:sad:

7. unidentifiable

why? what happened?

8. unidentifiable

yeah, i think so too. i wouldn't know what to do if i didn't have her in my life...

9. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

and i mean you never know what will happen in the future, maybe she will turn out to like you, maybe she wont, maybe youll find someone else theres a ton of uncertainties in this kinda situation and i hope whatever happens works out for you :)

10. unidentifiable

awwh, thanks. :)

11. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Are you in love with your bf?

I feel for you. Being in love can get to the point where it's too painful to be around that person y'know?

But those warm fuzzy feelings are the greatest. She makes you happy by the sounds of it, and that's a beautiful feeling. :hug:

12. unidentifiable

i think i am in love with my boyfriend, but the feelings are different... are there different types of love????

13. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Yeah there are different kinds of love.

You might love your boyfriend, but not in a romantic kind of way.

14. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Yes there are different types of love. You say you think you're in love with your bf. What does being in love mean for you?

Do you think you have a crush on your friend?