So i guess its too late.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by manontherun, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manontherun

manontherun Member

so its kinda like a cross between feeling nothing, and feeling way too much at the same time, constant self hate, depression, voices,apathy, the whole nine yards,
    things are getting out of hand and my doc seems reluctant to help, He says things will get better with time and im just bad at coping with loss, fucking bull shit.
    he dosnt want to adjust my meds, says it could make things worse.

any way, i dont know where to turn any more, im out of options and no one is around to help, and on top of that i have a doc who tells me to get over it,

I am incapable of caring any more and that terrifies me,

I feel an intense need to end the suffering and i no longer care about who i hurt along the way,

I dont even know what i hope to achieve by posting this, empathy. or just words to justify my actions, ether way im fucking done with every thing.

if i feel like this in the morning its over for me, i cant take this any longer.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey if you are not happy with what your doctor is saying then go to emergency and see oncall pdoc there and get a second opinion okay see what that doctor will do for you . No you just won't get over it or snap out of it so if you need more help go get it Go to the hospital and see what the doctor there cando for you hugs

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey. Sorry to hear that you're hurting so much, but please don't give up. Things should improve eventually. :hug:

4. manontherun

manontherun Member

great idea but ill be locked up for sure, never again will i go to emerge,

My friend killed him self while on 72 hour supervision, at the same hospital, i dont trust them one bit,

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Is there another hospital you can go to if not try talking to your doctor in the
    morning If your not happy with this doctor then get a new one okay i had to do that and so can you the next doctor was the best one ever hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.