so i guess no one cares?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alice_0, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

:lost:wow, this site is supposed to help, but every time i get on, it never does. it used to, but now i put up posts about stuff i really need help with or advice about or just someone to say, "hey, i read it, i listened", but no one does. i dont know what to do anymore. everyday im so scared im gonna die, everyday i think i have an std, or a brain tumor, or skin cancer or some other type of cancer. i see a little spot on my skin and then bam, like in a half hour i think its something that im dying of. i just dont know what to do. i dont have the money to go to a therapist. so i though that maybe just having some people to talk to would help, but apparently no one is interested. im so scared of dying, but its starting to feel like "whats the point" if nothing is going to get better. and considering that a whole website of people who are supposed to care and understand are now ignoring me too, then what the fuck am i supposed to do?!?
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I suggest that you se your GP to start off with. He should be able to advise you on free counselling services in your area.

And we do care :)
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I care.... PM me :D
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I care too, but I'm really sorry you feel like nobody does. :hug:
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i know what it feels like, to be worried and need to talk, and feel like no one cares.
    i've been there before.

you can pm me, i will reply to you.
    i will read what you write, will listen to you, will think about it, will write you to let you know i am listening.

i don't like to give advice, i have messed up my life a few times, and so why should someone like me give advice, right?
    but i will listen, and i will respond.

write me anytime.
    i care, loads
  6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I am sorry Hun. I try to read as many posts as I can. Maybe you are not scared of having some disease. Maybe like me you hope that you have one. I know everyday I hope something happens that gets me sent to the hospital to get a diagnosis of a terminal disease. I don't know, I wish I could help you more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.