So, I have a plan

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shermana55, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shermana55

shermana55 Active Member

Let me first off start by saying, I've given it much thought and realized after all this repeated pain thats been thrown at me, I was simply not meant to be put on this earth. Maybe it was a mistake, some sad joke someones playing on me to see how much pain I can handle. My brain does not work like the next person, something is switched off within me, something isn't right in my mind. I live in darkness, I keep getting weighed down by all this hurt and I can no longer keep treading on. I have a bottle of pills but I am waiting for the right time to take them. I can only take so much before I crumble. I feel like no one understands, they think I am overreacting. That's fine, you all can think that, I will do everyone a favor and leave this earth because I want no part in it whatsoever. I don't even want to be fixed, I don't want to get up, because I do not have the strength to get back up again. It's time for me to go, in the next few days. I wish I could just fade from everyone's memory so my departure would not cause any sadness upon my parents or boyfriend. I wish they would understand that finally I'll be at peace. Finally I'll be free of pain and where I'm meant to be. I want them to understand this was the best decision for me. I simply could not handle it anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun they will not understand they will have so much guilt for not being able to get you help. Having someone suicide you love hun it is a killer it is I know
    Please hun do not do this ok It is hard i know but there is support to get you out of that darkness Please please go in to your doctor call for help ok Do not pass on the pain hun don't In getting that peace you want hun it will destroy so many othr lives Your parents and boyfriend will be destroyed and i am not saying that to be mean it is just reality their lives will never be the same. i am never going to heal i know that but i cannot give my pain to someone else. You are important to so many people hun please get the help you deserve ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.