So I;m *Rude*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Brynden, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Brynden

Brynden Well-Known Member

So I was lucky enough to get a ride to my clinicals tonight thanks to an awesome ex-husband that went out of his way to get me there. Went to ask members of my carpool for a ride home. One of the flat out said "Oh well you've been rude about rides the last few days" In other words I'm a big bitch. What gets me is I only became a bitch this week when I thought I wouldn't be able to finish. Luckily for me I got a ride home and I don't have to deal with those bitches next month.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Eh, don't worry about someone who calls you a bitch, they are just being an idiot. That's good you don't have to deal with them next month, and hopefully find a way not to have to deal with them at all.
  3. Brynden

Brynden Well-Known Member

Since I have make up days I doubt I will have to do the certification test with the bitches. I've personally been called worse. She should of just said it to my face. I'm not in the habit of slapping people over being called bitch. I can be one when I need to be and I know it. And I must add this is the same one that told me I'd be hurting myself if I didn't call about a ride by 1 P.M and then turns around and calls me at 2 P.M today to see if I need a ride. Like no I figured since I couldn't get a hold of you guys with the number I had you wouldn't take me so I set it up with my ex to get there.
  4. bleedingrage

bleedingrage Active Member

Haha I hope their tire pops. If they didn't call you a bitch directly, its probably out of fear. Just give em the old one two and you'll be fine.