So i read through my old blog posts from a few months ago..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pipeline, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Pipeline

Pipeline Member

And i realized that all the things i've said, i did not do.

I said i wouldn't let my depression take over, and i did. I even told her to take a leap of faith. Guess i screwed up royally here.

I said i'd do everything in my power to be a better person, and it looks like it wasn't enough to make a difference.

I promised i'd be there for her. I guess after being a burden all these while i'd have to break my word on that too.

I've been saying everything and doing nothing. It's no wonder things turned out the way they did.

After all, i haven't been the most trustworthy person.

Wow, i've been horrible.

2. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I am sorry that you are feeling like this... :( I do not know you but just because you have not done everything you said you were going to does not make you a bad person. I have not done everything I have said I was going to do. Its OK!

Try to put the past behind you I know that is easier said than done but all you can do is try! (hug) please try not to be so hard on yourself.

You are welcome to message me if you need anything.

3. Pipeline

Pipeline Member

I broke the trust of someone close to my heart once, and i promised myself i won't do it again.

And here i am letting history repeat itself.

I'm tired of me screwing things up for myself already. Everything i say becomes an excuse. If i didn't make good on my promise, i didn't.

It really doesn't matter whether i've tried. Results are what people are looking for. And i haven't been able to produce any.

I guess i just didn't try hard enough. Sorry for wasting your time on me.