• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

So I suspect I have starting melanoma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agateaqua

Hi all :)
Like the title says , I suspect it ,from reading online. Some old mole has a new little brown bump/growth on it .
It's not a scab as it's been there too long , probably 2 weeks now and it looks the same.

I off course am happy , this couldn't be better ! I do feel slightly guilty I guess though , I have my elderly mom who would be upset and off course my 9 year old son.
But still , this is my chance to exit !
If I had any senses /will to live , then of course I would have made a drs appointment already.

But now I simply am not feeling it. I should add that my son has been living for a few years in Europe(with his dad).
I 'm in the US , and I see him twice a year for a few weeks, way to little . Also due to my social anxiety, especially around travel etc.
I have not seen him since January 2nd right now. We (me & ex) are still in a custody court case , and it's all just so depressing.
Some things happened when he was 7 and visiting here for the summer and I feel terribly guilty about that (I had an abusive narcisstic bf at the time),
and I can't undo that summer even though I would do anything to undo what happened if I could :(

I guess it's not necessarily melanoma, but it might be.

Some things happened when he was 7 and visiting here for the summer and I feel terribly guilty about that (I had an abusive narcisstic bf at the time),
and I can't undo that summer even though I would do anything to undo what happened if I could :(
Sorry that this happened. It's really your ex-bf that is responsible for his behavior though.

You're welcome to say more about that if you'd like to.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
So rather than go get a mole taken care of you're going to hope it turns into a long and horrible battle with cancer? Whatever happened bad with your son, he still needs you in his life.

agateaqua

So rather than go get a mole taken care of you're going to hope it turns into a long and horrible battle with cancer? Whatever happened bad with your son, he still needs you in his life.
A lot more has happened , I have not told the whole story, no where near. But I've been suicidal/lost the will to live for more then 10 years at least , so it's nothing new at all. Just now that I could possibly have some deadly disease and I'm met with guilty feelings towards my loved ones.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
A lot more has happened , I have not told the whole story, no where near. But I've been suicidal/lost the will to live for more then 10 years at least , so it's nothing new at all. Just now that I could possibly have some deadly disease and I'm met with guilty feelings towards my loved ones.
No, I don't know your story, but I know your son needs you. If that's what keeps you here for now, hold onto that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00