So, I thought about it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kandiman, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

And I decided that I've finally given up. That I quit. And even though Google has sent me here, I can't help but wonder why. I've made a rational decision. I thought maybe I could talk about things. That's why I signed up. Sure, I could call Samaritans,but I don't trust them. Not after last time.

So anyway, I guess this is mostly a hello/goodbye message. I'm sure what you guys do here will have saved some lives. Probably not mine, but good luck, eh?

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome
    do you want to share what has made you give up?
    hope you'll stick around for a little bit and keep posting
    i'd like to hear what you have to say

3. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

I'd share, but it's largely 26 years of unending hell, so I probably don't have enough time left...

4. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I emailed the samaritians twice and got the same automated bull. They said write back to us when possible, erm how about now?!

5. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

Well, now I still don't have time. I mean, I type pretty fast, but I can't do twenty-six years of hell in an hour. Which, God willing, is all I'have left.

As for the Samaritans? They practically encouraged me to do it last time I spoke to them.

6. IZ2INSANE

IZ2INSANE Well-Known Member

I have gotten many replies from Samaritans.
    Are they confidential?
    Iz

7. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

Completely. Just not terribly good, in my experience.

8. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

They ask you to type out your life in an email..... That's asking for spam to be sent your hotmail account. I doubt they wanted to know about the birth but they did ask....

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

samaritans was ok in an emergency, some emails better than others,
    but SF is great
    why rush things
    why an hour
    stick around and take the time to tell us what's on your mind
    my PM is always open

10. Kandiman

Kandiman Member

So... Despite swallowing 40 valium last night, I woke up this morning. FMSL, I can't even to the right thing properly.

11. kote

kote Account Closed

yep pills dont work, if anything cause more complications and frustation.
    i researched many methods and its not easy to do, its easier to find help than to end it all suddenly.
    stick around here, we are all nuts but a real great source of support!!!
    take care and i hope things feel a little better for you today!!!

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please go to the ER..You need to have tests done to tell if you damaged your liver and kidneys..Letting it go is a painfull way to die...Talk to us and maybe we can help..

13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad to see you here mm you did not give us much of a chance to get to know you to get to help you. I hope you stick around and see how caring this place is. It was this place that saved me kept me going please know okay know you don't have to fight the fight alone now keep posting keep venting so we can help hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.