• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

So, I thought about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I decided that I've finally given up. That I quit. And even though Google has sent me here, I can't help but wonder why. I've made a rational decision. I thought maybe I could talk about things. That's why I signed up. Sure, I could call Samaritans,but I don't trust them. Not after last time.

So anyway, I guess this is mostly a hello/goodbye message. I'm sure what you guys do here will have saved some lives. Probably not mine, but good luck, eh?

welcome
do you want to share what has made you give up?
hope you'll stick around for a little bit and keep posting
i'd like to hear what you have to say

Well, now I still don't have time. I mean, I type pretty fast, but I can't do twenty-six years of hell in an hour. Which, God willing, is all I'have left.

As for the Samaritans? They practically encouraged me to do it last time I spoke to them.

samaritans was ok in an emergency, some emails better than others,
but SF is great
why rush things
why an hour
stick around and take the time to tell us what's on your mind
my PM is always open

kote

Account Closed
yep pills dont work, if anything cause more complications and frustation.
i researched many methods and its not easy to do, its easier to find help than to end it all suddenly.
stick around here, we are all nuts but a real great source of support!!!
take care and i hope things feel a little better for you today!!!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Please go to the ER..You need to have tests done to tell if you damaged your liver and kidneys..Letting it go is a painfull way to die...Talk to us and maybe we can help..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
glad to see you here mm you did not give us much of a chance to get to know you to get to help you. I hope you stick around and see how caring this place is. It was this place that saved me kept me going please know okay know you don't have to fight the fight alone now keep posting keep venting so we can help hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00