So I took 2 tests now, and I'm pregnant.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Dec 18, 2015.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Holy crap. I still can't believe this is happening already. It's only been my first month of trying too, so this was kind of unexpected. So happy though. I came on here like a couple months ago saying I'm the only one I know who can't get pregnant and bam. WOW. O_O Looks like he/she is gonna have an August birthday next year, woo hoo. Our baby will be smart AND beautiful. haha...(for those of you who watch big bang theory).

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Congratulations!!! I am really happy for you :)

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

oh my gosh, I am SUPER happy for you. Delighted for you hun. So thrilled. Congratulations...I know how much you wanted this xxx

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Congratulation. The best news I heard all day.

5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Thank you Freya, Petal,and Unknown....sorry I haven't been on here that much as of late btw. Still been the same shit going on, and honestly I just felt like I'd be a broken record repeating it all every day. I'm alright in general though, (better now obviously), hope you all are too. I know we have some shitty moments here and there, but that's expected right, lol. <3

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are very welcome. Have you been to the doctors yet?
    Now the fun begins, baby names and a babies room to decorate, finding out the sex ect... You are SO blessed! I wish you al the best hun!

7. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

Yeyyyy:D congratulations!!!!, it is great news... :p

8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Nope haven't been to doctor's yet. Made an apt on the 5th of January. But planning to go see my Suboxone doctor on Monday and she'll probably at least order another pregnancy test from the lab so that way we'll know 100% at least. I took a 3rd test, and it came out positive also, so I know its very unlikely that all 3 of those would end up being wrong, but I'd still feel better to hear it from a doc.

9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Congratulations!

I can't tell you how enjoyable is the throwing up and the sudden obsession with all things pickled!
    The fabulous fat ankles and hairy legs ( you can't see your legs to shave), and peeing everytime you cough, sneeze or laugh! ;)
    Oh and not forgetting when he or she arrives, the new fabulous fashion accessory, milky vomit on your best blouse. :D