So I was looking around

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wopar7, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wopar7

Wopar7 Guest

Today I went out for a walk around my town.
    And I thought it would be nice to decapitate myself using the local 7:00 train.
    Would that kill me fast enough to make my death painless.
    Cause I don't wanna suffer anymore.
  2. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

Using the train might hurt other people along with yourself.
    I know it's hard right now, but stop for a moment. Think about it. What will happen to the people who care about you? The people who love you?
  3. Shyfear

Shyfear Well-Known Member

I understand that you dont want to suffer anymore. but I dont think this would be a good idea.

I don't think anyone would be able to tell you if it would be painful. Although I have heard that the human head will be alive and kicking for 8 seconds after it's severed. I'm not an expert in this or anything but I imagine there would be a lot of ghost pains in that time. But like I said, I really dont know.

I knew someone who jumped in front of a transport (semi). His body was nothing but a bloody mess. Not only did it hurt his family so much, but the driver of the transport and the bystanders probably have post tramatic stress disorder after seeing that.

Personally, I would be afraid of having my body crushed or whatever it may be. What if you survived and lost many limbs? Wouldn't that be much worse than life right now?

I hope you can make sense of this, and I hope you are okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.