so I wrote a suicidal note...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by solost22, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solost22

solost22 Member

lately life been kinda going south for me. So last night I decided to write a suicidal note. its about a page and half long but I don't know if I wrote it just to kinda help cope with how shitty lifes been or if this is stage one of commiting suicide need someone to talk to.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know someone's listening. Here if you want to talk.
  3. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

I've written two mock suicide letters before and both times I had no serious plans; I wrote them as a way to cope with what I was going through. More than anything I think it was just the relief that comes with writing your problems down on paper, like storing them away for another time. I think that's what you were doing and it's a good thing that you did. I know it doesn't really solve anything but it helps to take the edge off.

You could take it a step further and tell us what brought you to writing that letter, and maybe what you wrote about. There's people here who will listen.
  4. detest

detest Banned Member

I wrote a suicide note like a 3 months ago, I keep it in the drawer next to my bed because I know I'll need it soon.
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Did writing it help at all? I find writing helps get it all out and allows me to clear my head a bit. Hope you are keeping strong :hug: xx
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Maybe instead of writing a suicide note, you should write your feelings into a journal. At least then you can get your feelings out on paper, and it won't have to be something that stands as a last goodbye. Keep talking to us because we care about how you are feeling :hug:
  7. solost22

solost22 Member

well tbh i got in trouble with the law and i have to go to rehab for three days (please dont ask what i did) also at a dead end job for the rest of my life poor as fuck and also my love life is becoming a joke. feeling useless and alone
  8. Leland

Leland Member

Oh lord I've thoguht abuot that a lot....whether to write something really careful that should remove any blame anyone may place on themselves to something one sentence long. Personally, I think it may be a good venting exercise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.