So... im about to be homeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

My dad decided that hes going to kick me out of the house by the end of this month,
    now I wonder, what will i do....
    My disability is not enough to rent a place, so i cant really live anywhere,
    which means ill live on the streets, and i dont think it will go well with my bi-polar and PTSD issues,
    winter is here, so it means that ill have to spend the nights in abandoned buildings maybe.
    Maybe ill just do something to myself, to avoid the suffering, just finish it all.
    I mean no one will miss me anyways....
    Or maybe ill just start robbing small shops, until the cops will get me, and then ill get some benefits in jail,
    maybe make some friends, start a life of crime, then when they will release me in a few years ill work for a crime lord, do the dirty work... its good money really...
    So many options... what will i do...
  2. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry your dad will kick you out. I don't know how any father could do that to their child.

You should call to your local Citizens Advice Bureau. There you tell them what happened, and they'll help you get accommodation. Give you the advice you need to get back on track.

I wish you all the best.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

reach out to your community to the church if there is any around you the shelters If you are on ODSP then talk to your representative who will help you as well to find a place that is safe ok
  4. the dead girl

the dead girl Member

Can't you find some job? I am not familiar with your situation.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey summer.rain. your situation does sound worrying and troublesome for sure. Do you have any friends you could stay with? Aunts, uncles...siblings, anyone?

As already said contact the citizens advice in your area(what is equivalent) to that anyway?
    I really wish I could help you out more but I know next to nothing about how things work in Israel.

Best of luck to you my friend.
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

7. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

thx but im not a teenager, its somewhat different for adults, feels like people care less about adults
  8. snogo

snogo Well-Known Member

Since you can still use the internet, have you already searched for homeless shelters nearby?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.