So I'm thinking...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AnotherFallenStar, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

I have all I need sitting in my room right now. I could do it right now and not even tell anyone. Why am I even posting this? Is it because maybe part of me wants to live? Am I looking for a last chance to save me? I've already taken some just to flirt with the possiblilty of dying. Don't worry it's definately not enough to kill me. I am having some crazy muscle twitches though....
  2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

please go seek help from the hospital. We are all here for you to try and support you. Whats making you feel this way? x
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Please be could do some damage to your organs playing with meds or whatever it is you're taking...
    so do you want to live?
    Way better to try to get help than flirt with death
  4. assek

assek Well-Known Member

please dont do it. throw everything away, go out for a walk , watch a comedy or read a book, do anything that will distract you.

we care about you *hugs*
  5. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

Wow. I didn't think it would matter what I did....

Life is just so overwhelming... I have an appoinment tomorrow and I know my doctor is going to put me in the hospital with a feeding tube. Along with a ton of other stuff that's too much to mention. I'm just wondering when will it be enough...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.