So is anyone is hearing this?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by 1Lefty, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Maybe there really is some channel we're picking up, that only us with the gift or the curse can hear - right now David Bowie ("Golden Years' era, but I don't recognize the song) is in the background, but the Tibetan monks that create elaborate sand mandalas, then destroy them to show the impermanance of life and returns .the sand to the river, but this time they're doing Gregorian chants as the result is the same, there for a moment of beauty and then dissolved as if was never there, and there's also a four or five piece chamber music group but they're just playing the same phrases, with no dynamics, like they're tuning up.

And I can hear crickets and my fan, too, but don't expect anyone else to hear those. I've checked all the radios and TVs n the house, no youTube is not open.

Fuck it, I'm headed for YouTube and maybe Dylan's 'Senor" will cover all the rest, I don't want to go to sleep like this, or maybe I do and it will have changed channels overnight. "Brownsville Girl"works good too. But they don't have the "Knocked Out Loaded" version, just an Empire Burlesque version called "Danville Girl"

No, I think it's not a gift at all, but most of the time it's not like this

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
  2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I hope that you can rest, that your mind quietens. Perhaps what your mind is giving you is it's effort to help to quieten some?

I think from time to time we all have different soundtracks going on, and not just musical ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.