So isolated and alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SnowFallenAngel, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

I spend half the time I am awake crying. I cry because I am so alone and lonely.

I want to die. No one can help me. I can't make people care about me and like or love me.

I miss my cat lady who died Aug 2009 so much I just cannot hold in this pain, but have no one to talk to about it, except on here.

I am so sick of saying the same things over & over again in my mind. I need this to end, I want it to end. Why couldn't I have been born with a stone where my heart is just like my sister and dad.

How sad is it when you only have a computer and tv for company? How has the world gotten when you can't physically talk to anyone because they are too busy or whatever, and then have to come on a forum and type it all out?! I'm sick of it, absolutely so fed up with it all, I just want to be gone from this cruel life.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: If you need to talk to someone one on one you can pm me anytime.

I agree with this
    That is sad and I have the same problem in real life. :hug:
  3. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

hold on tight, dear... you have us, and I'm sure you'll find your own way and true friends in life outside internet too.

I'm here, by the way, opening my arms to embrace you and be there if you want :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It sucks to feel all alone and no one cares just want you to know i care i do abt you and i hope if you ever feel a need you can pm me as well okay hugs
  5. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

Thanks for replies and invites to pm if required, very kind of you all considering you are going through much the same things.

I pray/wish/hope we all get better NOW from this illness and the things that make us this way:sigh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.