so it seems to be the route of all my issues

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by wheresmysheep, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

this week my psychologist came to the conclusion that the rape i endured when i was 16 is the cause of all my issues. it feels like he's winning that i've let this suin my life and i always told myself i wouldnt let it effect me but it must be effecting me.

since he came to this conclusion i;ve been having more flashbacks and they are getting more intense. i cant deal with the feeling of him touching me again. i want to scream aloud i just want to be gone fro al of this

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

now that you have it out there so tospeak it will be hard as you now have to face your pain deal with it until you reach the other side. i know i am still trying to deal with everything I hope your t has given you coping skills to deal with flashbacks Remember it is not real just past emotions you haven't dealt with yet i am so sorry you have to deal with it all agian but it has to be done to heal. we are here for support okay now you can start getting better.

3. HaveNot

HaveNot Active Member

i really hope you get better and to always know it was not your fault that it happened! i hope every person who commits this horrible act rot in hell for the rest of there dying days! i really am here for you and know you will succeed in overcoming the many obstalces thrown your way. i know i am!

4. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

It is hard to find the courage that it takes to just face the rape. But that is what is necessary. Sometimes realizing that you have to - making that decision to heal makes the problem get worse before it can get better.

I am so sorry you are haveing to suffer so again! Once this is cleared from your flashback memory and into your normal memory recall...the flashbacks will get better. It will never go away - but you will be able to get past it.

Don't let the rapist win - there are those who care and will let you vent.

Don't give up - it takes lots of strength - but you have shown lots of strength - you survived, and you have begun the path out - the only way out is straight thru....

Take care of yourself, be kind to yourself....
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.