So it's 1am..

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by ManCG, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

I have to be up in 5 hours to get ready for college. I'm not looking forward to the drive there at all; 36 miles.

I feel pretty tired, but whenever I try to sleep, I can't. Even the most boring TV shows can't send me to sleep!

Oh well, I have a can of Kronenbourg to keep me company til I finally feel tired enough to fall to sleep. Anyone else from the UK stuck awake like me? Haha.
  2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I get like that all the time and also need to be up at six. I try reading sometimes, listening to calm music, but sometimes nothing works. Try going for a walk for 10 minutes and coming back, I find the transition from cold to warm makes my eyes really heavy.
  3. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

I try listening to calm music, but when I'm on my computer, I'll always find something else to do, haha.

I'm hopeless at sleeping, and there's nowhere to walk around where I live. I'm in the middle of nowhere! I sometimes go for a short drive with music on my radio, but I can't do that tonight as I've had a beer ( or two ;) )
  4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

At least you're being smart and not going out on the drink-drive! Kudos.
  5. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

My parents taught me well ;) Hehe.
  6. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I'm in the UK~ But not stuck awake so much as just am awake. I have nowhere to be tomorrow, though.
  7. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Me too, I don't work fridays. Yea!!!
  8. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

Lancashire isn't too far from me! Nice place :)
    I am very jealous you have nothing to do tomorrow though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.