So, I've been thinking

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nezumiceplak, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nezumiceplak

nezumiceplak Member

And I'm begining to not be able to see the point anymore. Nothing seems good to me. There's nothing that's going well right now, no one seems to care about talking to me at all, I feel totally worthless. And the few people who do bother to talk to me then say that "nothing can be bad at your age"...I can't be fucked with other people anymore. They all make me feel worse about everything. Meh.
  2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF....its nice to have you here..... I am sorry you are in a low place right now, and feeling really worthless....depression has a funny way of doing that to us all...and I believe you can experience high stress, or depression at anyt age.....please keep talking, we are here for you.....take good care....

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry you feel as if no one listens to you. It doesn't matter what your age is, depression can strike without warning. It can exxagerate our problems or create new ones for us. You feel hopeless and helpless to do anything. Well, here at SF you will find many people that are willing to listen to you and what issues you face. We do not judge people for how they feel. Most of us have been in the place you are in or are currently there now. I am glad you have found us and are willing to give us a try in supporting you. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. take care.
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi nez,Pleased to meet you:smile:first of all I wanted to reassure you that despite whatever age you're if you're feeling depressed for whatever for reason then it's a problem and concern.The easy so called you shouldn't be feeling like this is an ignorant point of view,and it's not your fault because why would you want to feel depressed for?

If you could feel better you'd do it in a flash,so people don't know what they're talking about if they say to you at your age you shouldn't be depressed etc.I'm alway's willing to talk to you and I'll tell you know I won't shy you away at all and that's a promise buddy.:smile:
  5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hi nez,

Welcome to SF. People don't really know how its like to be depressed when they are not feeling the same. I mean, its hard for them to comprehend so I know why they keep telling you 'nothing can be bad at your age'. People from all age groups and all walks of life can suffer from depression. I am glad you are here. I hope you can find the help and support you needed :smile:.
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey. Your not worthless. Also people on SF would love if you stayed. Stay strong.
  7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I know that is so annoying, some people have no idea, and it's hard to prove or show how bad things are for you. Also the "it's just a phase" comment is just as bad and makes me angry!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.