So I've just realized that I am trapped.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by anoriginalthought, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoriginalthought

anoriginalthought Active Member

I am going to be stuck running into people I dont want to be around no matter where I go. People from my past people who used me, who i cant stand people who are bad for me. They are everywhere. I am trapped and there's no where I can go. Nowhere. I'm not free. Im trapped. I am actually considering suicide. I was hoping someone could help me figure out a way out of this. I am stuck. Every options that I have leads somewhere I dont wish to go. I'm stuck and I'm scared. I want to be free of these people. I dont know what to do. Help me,please

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. The best way I know of to work through these times in life is through counseling. Sometimes these sorts of time you describe are transitonal times that lead us to a better place if we can just work with someone to take the next direction in life. I hope you can find counseling where you live.

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

You could try to tell yourself: I don't need to allow thoughts of these people to interfere with my life any longer. I choose not to give any more of my power away to them (which empowers them to do this to me). They are getting on with their own lives and not thinking about me anyway, so I don't need to let them worry me any more. :)

4. anoriginalthought

anoriginalthought Active Member

Thanks ur precious. That helped a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.