so last night was really bad for my friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember i posted in a prefvious thread about my friend wanting to comit suicide.

well, yesterday turned out to be a really bad night for her- so bad in fact she was telling me to look after the people she left behind really well.

i've yet to see if she's even alive still, i will find out in a few hours when i can actually get to my msn.

i'm just hoping for the best

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I know try not to worry okay until you know for sure often that is what happens people go in and get help for few days. Is there anyone you call to see if she is okay do you have a way of calling crisis line to tell themwhere she lives just to get someone to c heck in on her try not to worry okay like i said i have been so upset sometimes but then weeks later i find out that the person has been getting help all along in hospital hugs

I know try not to worry okay until you know for sure often that is what happens people go in and get help for few days. Is there anyone you call to see if she is okay do you have a way of calling crisis line to tell themwhere she lives just to get someone to c heck in on her try not to worry okay like i said i have been so upset sometimes but then weeks later i find out that the person has been getting help all along in hospital hugs

thank you total eclipse

it's not easy, but i'm trying

i think i answered on your other thread (sorry, can't find it now). but you can always call the cops and have them check on your friend. it's kind of a drastic solution, but she sounds pretty desperate. at least you will know you did everything to keep her help. they can check in with her and take her to the hospital if needed. my friend did this for her brother, but sadly in her case it was too late. he had already committed suicide. the police arrived, entered the apartment, and found him. don't let that happen to your friend. intervene now.

i think i answered on your other thread (sorry, can't find it now). but you can always call the cops and have them check on your friend. it's kind of a drastic solution, but she sounds pretty desperate. at least you will know you did everything to keep her help. they can check in with her and take her to the hospital if needed. my friend did this for her brother, but sadly in her case it was too late. he had already committed suicide. the police arrived, entered the apartment, and found him. don't let that happen to your friend. intervene now.

aww.

sorry this happened to you- hope you're feeling okay?

thanks for the advice..

Did it turn out that she's okay? I hope so.

last i heard, she was really down and upset. we talked for a while- and she told me that she couldn't promise anythihng but she's glad that i'm there for her

so i'm just hoping she'll see a reason to cary on.. it would be such ashame- i've only known for a few months, and to know she's in so much pain is realy horrible

just hope she can stay alive- even if it's just for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00