So, like

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wordman, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wordman

wordman Member

I'm new, and I'm over depression!
    (but sometimes I relapse, and I'm still suicidal)

weird, right?

So here're some quick details for people who think I'm full of it:

I have a family history of depression (my uncle killed himself over it)

I was diagnosed in 5th grade, referred to two psychiatrists, and perscribed Zoloft

I've done all the cutting, gone through annorexia, and yes, abruptly stopping your anti-depressants gives you withdrawls, no, you won't feel better very soon, and if you were wondering, it took me 4 years to fully escape depression (but yeah, there are slips, and relapses, I'm not gonna lie to you)

so I guess...

if you really need/want to talk about it, and you wanna get better, I'll help you out, okay?

I'm not a qualified counselor or anything, so don't consider me some kinda professional, allright? I'm just gonna talk about it with you, and try to help
  2. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

So what are your triggers? Any idea?
  3. wordman

wordman Member

not sure

one of them would probably be my girlfriend, though (like, when she says something and I misunderstand and think she meant something really bad)
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun :hug:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF x
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug:Hello and:welcome:to SF, I am sure you will find many here that can relate to your feelings and who will be happy t chat. I look forward to seeing you around he site hun
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  8. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

9. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you find the support you need and stick around on here. Here if you ever need to PM
  10. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

11. welcome to SF i hope you find friendship and support, its a fantastic community here
  12. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

Welcome! :smile:
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Glad to hear you are doing better. Relapses do happen, but if you know how to deal with them it isn't as overwhelming. Hope to see you around. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.