So, like

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wordman, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wordman

wordman Member

I'm new, and I'm over depression!
    (but sometimes I relapse, and I'm still suicidal)

weird, right?

wahtever

So here're some quick details for people who think I'm full of it:

I have a family history of depression (my uncle killed himself over it)

I was diagnosed in 5th grade, referred to two psychiatrists, and perscribed Zoloft

I've done all the cutting, gone through annorexia, and yes, abruptly stopping your anti-depressants gives you withdrawls, no, you won't feel better very soon, and if you were wondering, it took me 4 years to fully escape depression (but yeah, there are slips, and relapses, I'm not gonna lie to you)

so I guess...

if you really need/want to talk about it, and you wanna get better, I'll help you out, okay?

I'm not a qualified counselor or anything, so don't consider me some kinda professional, allright? I'm just gonna talk about it with you, and try to help

2. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Hello!

So what are your triggers? Any idea?

3. wordman

wordman Member

not sure

one of them would probably be my girlfriend, though (like, when she says something and I misunderstand and think she meant something really bad)

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun :hug:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF x

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug:Hello and:welcome:to SF, I am sure you will find many here that can relate to your feelings and who will be happy t chat. I look forward to seeing you around he site hun

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

8. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

9. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you find the support you need and stick around on here. Here if you ever need to PM

10. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

:hug:

11. welcome to SF i hope you find friendship and support, its a fantastic community here

12. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

Welcome! :smile:

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Glad to hear you are doing better. Relapses do happen, but if you know how to deal with them it isn't as overwhelming. Hope to see you around. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.