So lonely I can barely breathe

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Amaryllis, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Amaryllis

Amaryllis Member

I isolate myself to save myself. But by doing that i'm so freaking lonely I can hardly tolerate it.

I don't want to do anything but sleep. I could seriously care less about pretty much anything right now.

I'm not important on anyone's list, I hardly doubt I would be missed much. Really. I just don't think I would be. Oh, unless someone needed me to do something for them. But that's about it. It would never be about me.
    Do I feel sorry for myself? Naww. I'm just done.

Feels good to get that out though. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Glad I found this place, I really needed somewhere 'anonymous' that I could just let go of this.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know exactly how you feel and what you are saying. Could of been me writing that . Cant really offer any words of encouragement but just wanted to let you know you arent alone. Yep this is a great place to be anonymous but yet to let your deepest and truest feelings and thoughts out. Welcome. I'm certain you will find many members here that understand how you feel and may be able to help you out. And I'm positive you will find many people here that will just want to let you know you arent alone. I hope your tomorrow is much better too!

3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im glad that you found us here so that you can talk about how you feel to people who can understand and offer support. am also glad that it felt good for you to get it all out in the open. always releases a lot of pressure on yourself by doing things that wa

im sure you would be missed. im sure you are important to someone. maybe you dont realise it but somewhere out there im sure you are in someone thoughs whether they be friends or family.

one thing i know for sure is you will definitly find quite a few people here who feel just the same as you do. and if you stay around, maybe make some friends here, im sure you'll feel less alone.

just take each day as it comes and dont think about the next. find something good in every day and always remember that x

4. Amaryllis

Amaryllis Member

Thank you both. I really appreciate your comments and encouragement.

Today IS a better day and I hope yours is a good one as well.

T

5. smk

smk Well-Known Member

an idle mind is a lonely mind...

now i say that as a viable alternative, the mind is an erratic creature of its own at best. so you have to keep it busy, steer it this way and that and give it a healthy dose of distraction.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Amaryllis,
    Welcome to the forum!!! I'm also an isolationist. Have been for years. I live in my bedroom 24/7. It is a lonely life and I agree you need distractions. I have my TV, Video games, books, and my computer. As of late the only two I use are my TV and computer.
    I have made many friends here and I cherish everyone of them!!! In the real world I don't have any outside interaction except for my therapist and doctors. I have been locked up like this for fifteen years. I was coming home from my brothers house the other day and I came straight thru town instead of using the interstate. I didn't recognise anything and started to panic. I don't even remember half of the drive home. I didn't snap out of it until I got closer to home and recognised my surroundings. It was a very scarrey thing for me.
    I am an old fart so my life is pretty much over, just waiting to die. I would recommend you do what ever it takes to get yourself outside,even if it only means going for a walk or to a park or whatever. Just don't stay hold up like I do. The years just slip right on by!!! Take Care and keep posting here, you will make plenty of new friends..~Joseph~