So lonely

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Black cloud, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black cloud

Black cloud New Member

I, like so many, have lost so many loved ones and the precious ones I have left don't keep the darkness away. The hidden secret thoughts are surfacing more often which make me feel so guilty and isolate me even more. My husband sleeping beside me has no idea how desperate I feel .... Don't really know why I joined, misery likes company maybe?

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Black cloud. Welcome to SF! I'm sorry you are feeling so down right now. People here will certainly understand and relate to your feelings...you are not alone. Hope you will let us in and support through to better times. :smile:

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome.
    I lost my son (to suicide) and feel empty inside now. I know how you feel.
    Nonetheless, we must continue forward. This is life.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun im sorry you are feeling so alone with this pain and sadness. oh hun i do hope you can talk to someone hun your doctor someone and get some help to decrease this sadness you are feeling . Im glad you are reaching out here hun because many here do understand that sadness and together we can get through it hugs

5. Black cloud

Black cloud New Member

Hi and thanks for the support. I to lost my sister to suicide and my mum and dad to cancer and though I know I should look forward the past holds on to me tightly.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you h un i lost my brother to suicide it hurts Try hun to hold onto the ones with us ok hold onto their love and compassion

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF! I hope we can provide you with some comfort and support. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.