So Lonely...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Amanda, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Im just so lonely at the moment. I feel as though I have screwed up my whole life and Im in a deep hole I will never be able to crawl out of all by myself. I wish I had someone to talk to.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Amanda no matter what you have done you can turn things around right now it may not seem so but hold on ok

3. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

I dunno if I can, or if I have the will to do it. It would be so much easier to just take my own life.

4. total eclipse

i know hun it hurts you are not alone though ok just keep talking ok to me on the forum Nothing is easy hun so do believe leaving is easy Y ou will only cause you more pain and the ones that care about you more pain so please hold on ok talk to someone on crisis line it does help i use it sometimes but don't give up hugs

5. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

I cant do crisis line, they just call the police.

6. total eclipse

If you tell them you just need someone to talk to they will talk to you just don't tell them you want to harm yourself ok or they will call police Just talk to them about how sad you are and don't know what to do with all the sadness hugs

7. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

I guess its worth a try.

8. total eclipse

it helps me Amanda to just hear a real voice i hope it help you hugs

9. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

I agree, it can make a big difference having an actual human voice to speak to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.