Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Box of Chocolates

A Box of Chocolates Active Member

Why do I even pretend I have something to live for... No friends and motivation is gone. Where did my personality and life go? Why do I act like my life is too important to end? I wish my brother didn't die so my family wouldn't really care. I envy him more then anything. I'm just a waste of life. Ugly in every way. sleeping all day and getting fucked up on anything so I can to just forget it all. The days are going by and theres nothing I can do. Maybe suicide is the right thing for me. I'm sick of being who I am.

Sure Ill probably be alive tomorrow but the knot in my throat wont be gone and Ill still be alone. I wish I had someone to talk to
  2. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

Aww sweetie, I am so sorry you are feeling this bad,

Your life is so important to many people...Stay safe please.

Here if you want to talk.
  3. A Box of Chocolates

A Box of Chocolates Active Member

I could talk to anyone on the internet but Im still so lonely. I want friends so bad but there is no way to make them for me.
  4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

You can always try. Get out there and see what you can do. Try stepping out of your confort zone.

If someone here lives around your area, you might be able to get together with them.
  5. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Making friends is a necessary evil. It is almost like you have to leave yourself vulnerable to attract anyone, it's very hard for some people.

I'm not gonna tell you to do things you don't want to do or get hypocritical but I do think everyone can find happiness and love if they try. Just get out and throw yourself at people until someone notices you.

Best of Luck! I hope you can find people who will make you feel special and occasionally loved/retarded. ^_^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.