so lonely....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SamAndThe, Oct 12, 2009.

1. SamAndThe

SamAndThe New Member

i don't know how much longer i can go on for, i have been depressed forever an i can't keep feeling this way, i'm always lonely, an when i finally get a phone call or someones around me i just want to be alone again, i can't stand listening to anyone else complain cause it just makes me feel worse, i have never been content an i don't think i well ever know the feeling, i feel as thought its hopeless an i should just leave already, i don't, never did an never well "belong"
  2. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

Your friends are the mirror of you.
    Maybe you should start changing yourself in order to get better friends.
    Just a wild thought.
  3. SamAndThe

SamAndThe New Member

i dont have any of my own friends, only people i talk to are my husband, an family an some of his friends, i don't work, i'm too nervous to talk to people, its not as simple as your "wild idea" to smile an there for people well flock to you, an happy people well surrond me, the whole story is long an i dont want to get into it, i'm a very depressed person, an meeting a couple of people well not change anything, i have met many people through out my life of all kinds of happy an sad levels, the depression, hate, sadness, loneliness are still there
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I identify with so much of what you have posted here. I can only be around people for short periods of time. I'm the mom who stayed busy in the kitchen because I would get overloaded from the conversations.

Please keep posting, it will help.

5. SamAndThe

SamAndThe New Member

thanks Chargette, i never do good in groups or small settings either, i always feel like i don't belong, i don't work, i didn't even finish high school, everyone else is a manager, or in college or has degrees, i just feel like i don't count most of the time, i rather be alone, where i can escape to my own world an not have to risk everyone knowing how pathetic i am