So lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, life has been wonderful to me, till a few years ago, my health disabled me. Been alone ever since, everyone whom were once in my life abandoned me. I feel so tired, so alone. Never felt so lonely in my whole life. I've had thoughts of suicide, but no one takes me seriously, why? I'll never know., I even tried the national hotline, all they did was make me an appot with a psychiatrist, she said there was nothing wrong with me mentally. Therapy helped, made me feel better at times, but whenever I'm alone, thoughts of suicide, starts kicking in full gear.

I'm new, so I don't know where to share my story.

I feel as if the world is closing in around me, and I'm suffocating. Anyway's, hope someone here can understand me, I really can use the support living alone. The most difficult experience, I've ever had is living alone with suicidal thoughts. I have no one to talk to.

Thanks for reading.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to SF. :hug: I hope we can help ease some of the loneliness. My PM box is always open if you ever feel like talking.

1Lefty

SF Supporter
You're welcome here, for as much friendship as you like.
Your story might go into the Suicide forum, or maybe the Crisis forum, but wherever it lands, we'll pay attention. You're important to us. And whatever your story is, someone here has probably experienced something similar, or is now working with it. I think you'll find plenty of people that understand.
I'm sorry that your friends abandoned you, especially in your time of need.
Please post some more, we're good listeners, although it sometimes may take a little while to get a response.
Please take care of yourself, we care.

SaraRose

I just wanted to say hi! :hug: If you ever wanna talk my ears are always open. I check this site often and am always ready to talk.

jimk

Staff Alumni
sevendust welcome to SF.. lots of other members here that can relate to your present situation .. hope you can get comfortable here..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Lots of caring compassionate people here hun who understand you and care okay so you are not alone anymore hun Keep posting okay were listening

Hi wonderful people, thanks for stopping by. It's nearly Christmas, I'll be spending it alone, as I've had the past 4-5 years. When I'm out on the town, I see people filled with happiness buying gifts, stores filled with lot's of people, I get myself something for Christmas, then return home. Never believed the world we live in, could be so selfish & cruel, till I became disabled from sickness. Not hardly one phone call from family/friends, I may get a phone call once a week. If I committ suicide, it would be weeks before anyone knew. I live in a very small town, so thier is no support groups, and even if thier was, I'd be too tired to visit.

I feel so tired from medical fatigue, doctor's having no idea, what's causing it. It's going on 5 years, and I still don't have an answer. I've been a fighter, very competitve, outgoing most of my life, but since I developed extreme fatigue, hardly able to enjoy life. Most day's, I'm to tired to get out of bed. My life began to fall apart, slowly but surely. Now, I'm about to lose my home, I'm losing everything, even hope to live. It's like, I have nothing to live for anymore, I'm just here, watching the day's go by. Depression is not causing me to head towards suicide, it's the extreme fatigue I feel everyday, no answer's, no treatment's. If only I can be alive and energetic again, life would be sweet. But at the moment, I don't have the energy to do anything.

I have sleep apnea, diabetes, enlarged thyroid, and a multitude of other health disorders. I've visited many health forums, whom provided excellent advice, but the only stupid people, in my life are doctors. Alright, I've rambled enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00