So Long and Goodnight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ♥XxLeighxXxBrokenxX♥, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm new here, and I've only posted once. Got a lot of stuff going on.

But I've ruined everything that I might've had left, and lost everyone left around me.
    There's no reason to go on. And even if there was, I just can't anymore.
    Today was my last day. Spent it with my boyfriend. He doesn't know what I'm planning for tonight.
    I have T minus 5 hours and 2 minutes and couting. I hope I can make the most of it.
    Then I am going to end this torturous and worthless life.

I hope that no one follows me. Stay strong all of you. You are better than me and you can do it. I believe in you.

Goodbye.

xxx ♥

Love Always,
    Leigh

2. ddman

ddman Member

Leigh, please don't leave us so soon. You sound very young.....

Call someone, please.

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Leigh

I hope you are still with us and are able to hold on long enough to let this pass!

xo

4. blueskyblues

blueskyblues Well-Known Member

please don't do it, leigh. :(

think of your boyfriend, how much he would miss you.

i'm here if you want to chat.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this Leigh. How do you think your boyfriend will feel when he finds your body? Please think about this. :hug:

6. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

This is sad to hear. I hope to see you checking in here tomorrow. It sounds like you have people who will miss you.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Leigh,

Welcome to SF. It's nice to meet you :shake:

What makes you think you have ruined everything? Keep talking to us hun. We will try our best to help you. Death isn't the answer.

Im always around if you need to talk or just need someone to listen, take care sweetie x

8. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. i'm new. i hope you are still with us. dont' go. i want to go too.... you know but i think if we just ALL help and support each other....we can all hang in here. .. i care

9. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Please call somebody, committing suicide is going to devastate your entire family. A lot of us are open to PMs if you want to talk.

I think that, deep down, you still want to live. Please reconsider.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello LB,
    It sounds to me that you do have something special. You have love in your life. You can't get anything more positive than that!!! Can you sit down and talk to your parents? Let them know you are having problems and need help. You don't have to tell them that you are suicidal but you should at least tell them that you want to self harm.
    You should also sit your boyfriend down and talk to him also. It's not fair to hold back something so serious. Tell him right now you need all the support you can get. If you are willing you should think about going in the hospital so they can diagnose you. There is always the possibility you have a chemical imbalance they can control by meds. I hope you seek help. A therapist is a good idea also because they can help you with your thoughts and how to cope with them. Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

11. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

Leigh, I really hoped you changed your mind about ending your life before it was too late.:( It sounds like you've got plenty to live for.
    I know that sometimes living can hurt so badly that it seems almost impossible to keep going, but you've got to think of all good things in life, and all the people who care for you.
    I can tell that there are people in your life who love you very much... Think of how hurt and confused they'd be if you left them.

If you did change your mind...feel free to talk to me anytime.
    my msn is dead_astronaut@live.com
    and my email is naked_trees@yahoo.com

I hope you are safe and sound, and we will be hearing from you soon. <3

12. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:huh:

Sounds like you still have some people.

13. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

i hope you can stay strong beauty.

14. Okay well a few hours after I posted this, I ODed. Long story short, I ended up in the hospital, and almost got sent to the mental institution, but by shear luck, they decided not to send me. I got really sick and spent the whole day there and then they discharged me. I'm alive. Just to let everyone know.

15. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Please reconsider. You haven't lost everything. You haven't lost sf and someone will always be here for you. It's saved me a few times and afterwards I am always grateful. I understand some of how you must be feeling and I know this dark moment will pass. Talk to the members here and give yourself a chance. Take it day at a time and see how it goes. Best wishes to you. S.

16. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Im so glad your still around,please give sf a chance,talk here let things out it can help,stay safe,thinking of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.