So Long Cruel World...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darklogic, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

So cliche but I guess that's me. Haha.

I'm jumping into the ocean tonight. No more of this whiny-ass cutting or drinking and pill-popping nonsense. It's a high bridge. I'm not sure if the fall will kill me but I would imagine it will at least break some bones. Sinking to the bottom won't take long either way. I suck at swimming.

I have nothing left to say about my motives or my miserable life. I just hope anyone else who wants to kill themselves will get help before it's too late because it's too late for me now. I know I said I wasn't going to write about it but I guess it's my last feeble effort to try and help someone. Learn from my mistakes while you still have a chance.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't do it.

it's not too late for you, and won't be until the very last moment. you don't have to go through with it.

please reconsider.

3. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

dude, I'm not sure if there's anything I can say....but I also hope you'll reconsider

please come back and talk about it.....what is this all about?
  4. MrLee

MrLee Member

I know things seem hard and crappy right now, but things will always improve.
    There's been many days i've wanted to end it all, but I know if I do, i'll just hurt the people that care about me, even if I don't realise they care.

I hope you reconsider.
    Take care.
  5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Please... Don't
  6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

PLease don't do it.:hug:
  7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Why do you think it's too late?
  8. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Hold on for one more day. You can sustain.
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this darklogic, there has to be a better way. Please don't end your life on Easter. Talk to us instead. :hug:
  10. Marie72

Marie72 Member

I know how you feel because I have been there before many times. I have tried to end my life several times; each attempt should have resulted in death but didn't. I never thought I would see the day where I would have any hope but now I do. I still get suicidal at times but I tell myself to hold on for one more day to see if things get any better. Please believe me when I say that it can and will get better if you get the help you need. I understand your pain and hope that you can find the strength to hold on just a little longer. You never know; things might look better in a few days.
  11. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

It is never to late hunny. Please dont do this, there are better ways of dealing with things. We are always here to talk. *huggles*

12. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

I went to the bridge but I chickened out. I'm afraid od heights...and death. :(
  13. Bellabie

Bellabie Member

It is never too late.
    Even if you are upon the bridge, itself.
    You don't have to let go.
    You won't break any promises.
    We only want you to hold on until we can come find you.
    Truly, friend. Just a moment longer.
    Life is always worth an extra moment,
    Another breath.
    You can find someone to help you.

Don't become an example,
    A statistic,
    You are you. Please embrace yourself.
    Embrace life.
  14. so long and goodnight

so long and goodnight Active Member

i wish i had the amount of balls you did.
  15. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i disagree. what takes real balls is stepping back from the edge and sticking around to fight another day.

dark logic, part of you wants to die but another wants to live. you call it "chickening out" but i call it courage.

please take that part of you that wants to live and get some supports in place. you don't have to keep feeling this way

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that you didn't go through with it darklogic. You're a brave person for not jumping and choosing to stay and work through your problems.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.