So lost...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I feel so lost at the moment. I'm in this deep pit of depression and anxiety that I can never escape. I have tried so hard, for so many years..Trying to move on, having to live and endure the pysical and mental pain I go through every single day. I can't do it any longer. I said to myself if things didnt' get better this year, I'm out, and they haven't. I have given life more than enough chances, and it just isn't ment to be. This family here on sf has helped me so much and I have (hopefully) helped people too, but my time is up and I am to weak to carry on, so thank you..and goodbye.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have fought hard h un and you are still a fighter no one can take that away hun it is just you. You reach out now and get some help ok some support until you are strong enough again go to hospital hun get some respite there h ugs
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Please reconsider. I know I'm not good at finding the right words but please give yourself a chance. Try your doc or a new one. Get help. Get support, we all need that. Keep coming on here and posting.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I have given myself so many chances. Hospitals or doctors won't help. I am too lost.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Even when you feel there is nothing left.. there is always a hope. Find something to look forward to-set out and find it! That's how I keep going, I find goals and tasks to complete-even if they are very small ones, they can bring more meaning to your life. I'm also a sufferer of depression and anxiety so I do know for sure how hard it is. Please give yourself another chance. :hug: 's
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Grrrr!! Screw life and trying. I am going to dissapear. I wonder who will try and find me? They won't even want to find me! I have had it with everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.