So lost

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Overwhelmed, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed Guest

Don't know waht to do anymore. I'm so overwhelmed. I feel smothered. I feel invaded, I feel used, I feel taken advantage of. I feel like no matter what I do I can't get a moments peace. I can't catch my breath because everytime i try I'm pushed back under. I hate feeling this way, I really do, but I don't know what else to do. I can't even post under my real sn because of this fuckin' situation. I hate feeling suffocated..i hate feeling like no matter what I say I'll end up the one to blame. Someone help me because I'm drowning and I don' tknow what to do.
  2. overwhelmed

overwhelmed Guest

Please Help Me!!!!
  3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

You can contact me if you need to talk and respond as soon as I can.

Don't let anyone make you feel that way... you don't need that.

I know it's a tough situation, and if I knew what to do I'd let you know.

Try to just hold out. It'll pass soon enough. If worse comes to worse you're going to have to speak up to spare yourself. :hug:

And you're not to blame. You haven't done anything wrong. Some things just don't necessarily click as well as one thinks at first glance. Just hang in there.

Here for you.
  4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Strangely, I am feelings this way too right now. Do you wanna talk about it now..? Maybe and just maybe I can help. But I am not sure though, I hope I am able to though. Just PM me or anything ok..?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.