So low I've been a idiot

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ukmale40, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukmale40

ukmale40 Member

I'm so unhappy I did a line of charlie to make me feel better. I really am on a downwards spiral I feel so guilty

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Have you seemed medication for the feelings you currently suffering? Have you considered group therapy? Yes, you are finding life hard but you are not alone. YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT AS YOU JUST AT A LOW POINT OF YOUR LIFE BUT YOU CAN SURVIVE. Please keep posting here for the help you deserve. One day at a time but we can help you.

3. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

charlie lied he never makes anyone feel better, but keeps them on the downward spiral. You feel guilty because you knew this and you ignored your own knowledge.

4. ukmale40

ukmale40 Member

Too true first time in many years won't be dealing with him again. Horrible stuff

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That stuff is bad news :/ I am glad you realise that.

What has gotten you feeling so low now?

6. ukmale40

ukmale40 Member

Just a build up of everything, losing the house after a relationship split, trying to buy another on a single salary is difficult especially when house prices here are through the roof, nan passing away who i used to tell all my problems to, plus other things.

Ive just bottled up a lot of crap for years and not let it out, feel disgusted i did that crap never ever ever again, its like im punishing myself for all the crap ive been through.

Been waiting for 3 weeks now for the crisis team to ring me which my GP referred me to, not one phone call.

Feel like im on a self destruct path, really got to snap out of it cause its scaring me now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.