So low right now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mortal Moon, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I'm completely worthless. I'm a pathetic shell of a person. All I know how to do anymore is cry, and use up resources that could be going to someone with a full life ahead of them.

There's no point in trying to do anything. I've come to learn that my inner world is my own burden, and there's no way I can share it with another. So I just won't try any more. The only thing left in me is to die, thinking upon these things.

I just want to crawl into my bed and stay there. I hope I starve. I hope I'll be forgotten.
  2. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

I'm here, and i'll miss you.
    I love your inner beauty.
    Feel free to pm me, anytime

love and hugs yorkie xx
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can cry that is a good thing letting all pain out. I find it so hard to cry. You did good coming here and posting as well You are important and you do matter and people do care abt you Take care.:hugtackles:
  4. Mortal Moon

I don't want anyone to care about me. I don't want to be remembered. I wish I could just disappear and never have existed.
  5. yorkie bar

Well even if you don't want one, heres a hug :hugtackles:

yay, i managed to get it to work!
  6. Mortal Moon

Thank you, but... I've just lost all will to live. I'm probably going to die sometime next month.

Will it make people sad? Will anyone miss me? Of course, the answer is yes. But I wish it weren't so. I wish no one knew me, or cared about me. I don't deserve love.
  7. yorkie bar

Snap - i've lost all will to live too. heres another hug :hugtackles:
  8. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

aww, but your such a caring person! You help others and are important because of that...please hang in there...right now it seems like nothing will help but wait a little while...I'm sure it will get a bit better...

your not a waist of've changed member's life here for the better...that's got to count as something good...
  9. Mortal Moon

I don't even know why I made this thread. I can't be helped. I don't want to be helped. Why am I on here trying to talk to people, when I know there's nothing worth talking about?

I guess it's because I desperately want someone to understand. No comfort, no hugs, no suggestions, no encouragement. Just someone besides myself to know how much pain I'm in. I don't need or want anything more than that. It may not happen- I've been trying to make people understand for so long. But I'm at the point of begging now. I need this.

Suddenly, the quote in my signature means more to me than ever before. I'm terribly weak; a sick and frightened child screaming at an empty room. This is how my story ends, on a note of soul-sinking futility and desperation. This is how it was always going to end, and there's nothing I could ever have done to stop it.
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know you're being heard, and understood. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.