so many attempts...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Heavenly Star, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

...and am still here. Life sucks

Not too bothered. I know my time will come. As long as i am damaging and hurting myself. Lots of alcohol, pills and cutting. Every day and night.

And there is nothing anybody can do to stop me.

because no one cares!

Goodbye!

(it's gonna be a long night)

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that things are so bad. Please don't give up though as you can never know what the future holds. If you want to talk about why you are feeling this way pm me anytime. I will always reply as soon as I can.

3. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I know what the future holds... NOTHING

I don't care. I've taken my pills, downed a bottle of vodka and cut my wrists. And now i'm all alone sat in my flat crying my eyes out. and who have i got to turn to. NOBODY.
    Because nobody cares

I'm so pathetic

4. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

I have the same results plenty of times and I'm still here. Some times I wonder way god as spared my life. Was it because it wasn't my time or I'm I suppose to learn something about what's going on... this is the true question that you should ask yourself.

I've done so many things to damage my self esteem to a point where I've had nothing else but once you get that push, it seems to help or knowing that there's some one there to talk too.

Sorry it's 4am here.

5. lawyerlizzy

lawyerlizzy New Member

I know how you feel. I tried about 14 times, many hospitalizations. Drank anti-freeze and was on life suport and in the hospital for three months, yet I am still here. I don't know for what.

6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

The human body is terribly determined for suicidal people. A shame we can't switch with people who love life and feel it's too fragile. :laugh:

:hug:

Star, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. Please try to struggle through.

7. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

>>>
    True people only "care" if they can use you for something
    adopting a loyal loving dog from the dog pound might help.

When your sick people do not want to know you very few exceptions to this.

Samantha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.