so much much rage

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BlindOrphan, Jul 30, 2009.

1. BlindOrphan

BlindOrphan Member

Once again my mind is being flooded with hate,depression, and just utter darkness. Im on the fringe of insanity to where only a thin mask is blocking the obvious. The only light in my life has betrayed me 3 times but i still say i dont care because i love her to much. but that was a long time ago...well months shes trying to make up for lost time but i just dont think thats enough...Its to the point where im starting to become blind, its probably because of the distance...Now i feel like i have no goal in life..and just filled with so much rage i just thank god that i wasnt born with some super human abilities or something because i doubt this world would see another day for this constant abuse i have been taken. Just now its the final straw.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I will take rage now over this fear and saddness Use that energy from anger to somehow get you out of this mind set. I find when i do have rage its energy help me but this damdepression i can't stand, I hope you are able to vent your anger out and find some healing in that here.