so much hate

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Feb 13, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I must kill but who do I kill I dont want to go to jail and I dont want to die I dont know what to do, but I must kill certain people, I must I must

2. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

why must you do so? why do u feel that you must hurt others? What have those innocent people done to you?

3. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

:hug:
    hun whats bugging you
    whos upset you so much for you to feel like this
    im here if you wana talk babe

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you have these intense feelings, you need more help than we can give you here. You need to find what is driving these thoughts so you can get them under control.

5. annrobert

annrobert Member

It is very good you have seen a psychiatrist,please go back to him and allow him to work with you,and also please find a counsellor who you can see often.These are not normal thoughts,you need help.revenge is not the answer.
    annrobert

6. LastCrusade

" a moment of anger, regrets forever" . think and re-think before you act. Also think of the consequences on the families of the victims who did no wrong to you.

7. wastedmylife

they gave birth to these people or didnt protect them from being assholes, and funny you are a christian, I have found the people who have done me the most harm or the scum of the earth are christian

christian philosopy is to be smug and evil and then when you destroy others lives you ask god for forgiveness, christianity should be banned

8. LastCrusade

why do you hate christians so much? We're human too, just like you. :)

9. wastedmylife

perhaps but I have personal reasons, reasons about things they did to me personally and people I know, I would by lying if I said I didnt hate them

10. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I found that too, although its better then a lot of other religions.