so much hatred

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kindtosnails, Jun 25, 2009.

1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

i hate everyone - idont but im so angry , just hate it all. i hate it all. i hate myself. i dont want to be in this skin anymore. wtf is the point.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Sometimes, once we have the basics, dry, warm, fed, watered, the only thing left for us to do is breathe, it's harder than it sounds though :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:dunno: Why do you hate yourself? Talk about it hun,we're here to listen. :)
  4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

you make a lot of sense. i've always liked you (or what i interknow of you).

and i hear you. and i'm sorry. and i'd say i know how you feel and i think i do and i'm pretty sure i do but i can't pretend to understand everything.

i can try to understand though, if you want me to. and if you want to unload (if there's anything to unload - sometimes there's nothing left to say at all; sometimes it's not worth saying), you can pm me.

here. have two little yellow cuddly balls: :hug:
  5. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I used to hate a lot. Now I just don't have the energy.
  6. kindtosnails

Robin, i know that, i do...i just hate myself so much. cant stop hating.
    i hate myself because im horrible? Is that not a good enough reason? I'm useless.
    Thank you for the cuddly balls, Rae, you're on my wavelength , you made me smile.
  7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I can relate to how you're feeling about not wanting to be in your own skin... Try and be easier on yourself, maybe your expectations are too high? I don't know the ins and outs of why you feel this way, but I'd be more than happy to listen and try and help. :hug:
  8. DidiGi

DidiGi New Member

I hate myself too :(
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is such a typical characteristic of depression to hate oneself so much that you cannot get beyond that hate. Sometimes you have to learn to accept what others feel about you and trust that they are right. You are a wonderful person going through tough times. This can cause you to make choices you normally wouldn't or that are way out of character for yourself. Do not let this define who you think you are. Take one day at a time and do whatever it takes to survive that day. Things are constantly changing. Someday you may see these changes and they may actually be for the better. :hug: :grouphug:
  10. kindtosnails

Thanks for all your words.
    Nice to see you, Gentle.xx