So much of life is a blur..

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Really..I cant remember anything..I have very vauge memories..Like I remember holding my son after he was born, I remember standing there holding Dannys hand when we were married, I remember just bits and peices. I cant remember any details..I cant remember well anything.. Its horrible..Its like my lifes gone..I cant even remember what I done yesterday... Is this because of the years of medications? Does anyone else experience this?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Does your MD know about your memory lapses? This should be shared with him/her...please be safe and big hugs, J

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I feel the same way. I have barely any memory left. I feel like it's just from being depressed. All days blur into each other. And it feels like this could have been the first day of my life. I only wish I could change my perspective. With each day a new minus the depression. It'd be perfect.

4. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Im seeing a new doctor now because I have no insurance and its the only place around that offers a charity program that Im actually able to get on..She doesnt seem to want to listen to me very well..So Im going to tell my therapist and maybe she can talk to the doctor for me...