so much pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadcat, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

It is late here. i am sitting alone. I am in pain almost everywhere. I have many diseases that cause the pain. i have sciatica, spinal stenosis - both very bad. constant pain in my arms and legs - in the hands , feeet, wrists elows, the hips and the knees. I have cancer in my spine too. sometimes it hurts too. i have been told to expect it to get much worse soon. Some days I get stabbing pain in my abdomine too. I do not even tell the doctors about that . they want to operat on it, and i am too afraid.

The pain is coupled with my meds causing me to be extremely emotional . The emotional part of my meds is at its worst now. I am feeling very suicidal for the last week and expect ti to continue for months. I get injections from the doctors . I cannot control that medicine.

i am afraid to even tell anyone that I have been feeling so badly recently. It is not helping me much anymore to tell others. Dear God.... Please take me home soon. I have tried so hard to help others and for so long. Please take me home soon....

thank you for listening.
  2. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
  3. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Dear Sadcat,
    I don't know what to say......if I could help you I would leave everything and come and do it.....your posting is incredibly sad , I hope that your pain
    can be managed and you don't suffer unnecessarily.....please know that we are thinking of you. You can pm me anytime.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain. Just know I'm here and I care.
  5. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I wish I could take all your pain away sadcat, I'm here if you need anything :hug:
  6. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

My pain has doubled again.
    I spoke to a doctor tonight. He is doubling and tripling my pain medicines.
    Perhaps in a couple weeks the pain level will drop.

but i am so sad.
    i am so lost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.