So much pain

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cal, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cal

Cal New Member

I am in just so much pain it is just unbearable. My best friend just found herself a new boyfriend, seems theyve liked each other for some time, but thats not the point. My point is, that her new boyfriend is like the one person who hates me the most in life, and the feeling is quite mutual. And that's not likely to change soon.

Since them going shes spoken to me once, and spoke to me about how her old boyfriend who she had a couple of feelings for laughed in her face about her new boyfriend and it kind of upset her. Apart from that time she hasn't spoken to me, I said 'hi' a time or two and how is she, and all I've got is that shes the happiest shes ever been, and not to worry she won't forget me. Yeah, like that's the case :(

I fear that our several year friendship as being best friends is just over like that. Her boyfriend took basically everything I cared about before from me, and now hes taking away my best friend. I know I'm supposed to be happy for her, I am in a way because shes happy, but I just can't help but be upset that now I've essentially lost my best friend, who now only talks when theres a problem or wants something. :/ I don't know what to do, it just hurts, as if she just turned around and told me to die or something. I've spent the last couple of days locked away and crying from the pain, hoping it will end one way or another, wondeirng why I'm still alive. I just want it to stop. Usually I talk to her when I'm in pain, we help each other out and that, but I can't say any of this, it would just make things worse between us so that she doesn't ever talk to me again.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Cal and welcome...what a tremendous adjustment to not be able to tell her what is going on...of course we are not in RL, but we are great listeners with a huge degree of understanding....and yes, it does get better after the heart heals and you move on...big hugs, J
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi cal. glad you came here. . . . i am sorry you are going through this pain. it must feel like a double-rejection.

i am here anytime you want to pm me - there are a lot of people here - we understand pain, and we all try to help each other.

you sound like a loving and sensitive person. . . . i hope you stay here and reach out for support. . you can pm me anytime if you want to talk - i'm here often - checking throughout the day. ok? :hug:
  4. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Heyahh hunni...

Is there any chance you could grab her for a few minutes and sit down and talk about it.. and tell her you miss her and that you feel like you are loosing her.. she might not realise she is doing it and might need a nudge to let her know..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.