so much pain....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I'm just in so much pain right now...times are really hard, idk what to do or how I'm gonna make it through this. I can't take it anymore, I just wanna scream!! I'm sick of the pain, I'm sick of the tears...idk what to do with myself. I just wanna close my eyes and disappear, I don't feel like I belong here, I feel like I'm not meant to be happy. Anything that could turn these feelings around seems so unlikely to ever happen, I just feel trapped....I just wanna give up so bad, I don't think anyone would miss me anyway.

I just don't know anymore

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Of course you belong here and this is the time when you should be here and get support the most...is there anything lately that has brought you to where you are? Please share with us what is going on and know that you can always PM me if I can help in any way...big hugs

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you are suffering so greatly i think that you would be missed greatly Keep venting okay letthe sadness and pain out here it does help to let go of it.
    we care here so please keep talking letting us know how you are doing

4. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I can't go on, I'm slipping away...I can't do this anymore, sooooo much pain, its unbearable, all I wanna do is cry.....grrrrrrrjklskxdjnejkmcnfjkdlepfjcnv

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then cry okay cry it out all of it out Call crisis line they will listen they will give you some advice on how to cope how to get thru those painful times. They do help and they do care. Sometimes just hearing a real voice takes that loneliness away and you know you are not battling this alone. please reach out for some help okay Noone will judge you they will care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.