so much pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Dec 3, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

tonite i have felt so weird almost like i could cry forever but i kno crying has no effect anymore, feel sick inside but dunno how to put it into words...feeling sick doesnt begin to cover it...been harming, unable to stop the annihilation of my bottom lip...i dotn have teh words tonite to say how i feel and not even one of my videos cover it. i lay awake at nite thinking about suicide, weighing how it would affect me and others...ive tried before and then suddenly stopped...i dunno what i want i dont wanna live but dying doesnt seem enough either *shakes head in sheer pain and silence*

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling so awful...is there anything a doctor can do to help? Maybe it would be worth investigating...hope you feel better...J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you don't think crying helps but it does so let the pain out with your tears let it go okay I am sorry you are suffering so much know we care okay we are listening. I just wish for you that you could go into hospital and get the help you so much need. Please reach out to someone in real live so you can get some healing now okay please :hugtackles::hugtackles:

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you can cry forever but like you say sometimes it has no effect but it still goes through your head right?why cant i just curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep and then someone can maybe see what im going through tap me on the shoulder and say hey whats wrong
    keep shaking your head i find it helps kinda jumbles thoughts up and calms them down.
    i like your sig but how about walking through a picture into a differant world id like to try that