So my girlfriend cheated on me, again. -- Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by gag, Apr 19, 2008.

1. gag

gag Well-Known Member

This time with my best friend.
    And then again later in the night with some college guy from out of town.

I think tomorrow when I see her, if she doesn't blow me off for some other guy (which she does 9/10 times), I'm going to tell her to stay away. I swear man I was doing good 'til I started with her, ever since I've been drepressed and shitty feeling. She's cheated on me literally dozens of times, which is pretty cruel considering I treat her like gold.
    But she still calls a couple times a day and acts like she loves me, I have no idea what her problem is.

Anyone got some tips on how to kindly tell her I don't date whores? I've really got no idea how to go about doing this without coming off as a complete asshole. I don't want to hurt her feelings, I still like her, but I want to save myself the heartache and leave on good terms, so the blunt truth really isn't what I want to say to her.
  2. Will

Will Staff Alumni

That's terrible. I know that being cheated on It really screws with a persons head. If she does it so often, it must be painful just to be around her :sad:. I'm really sorry to hear that, you're not alone dude.

If you ever want to just talk about it, vent a little, I know what it feels like to lose.

Edit: Grammar. I always, ALWAYS miss out on key words. Sometimes I say something without out putting a 'not' and I really mean the opposite.
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Oh damn. That has to be rough..I think you could just tell her something like, "I like you, but I can't deal with you cheating on me." 'cause personally, I think that's pretty nice given the situation, hang in there. :hug:
  4. gag

gag Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not sure if I want to even mention her cheating though, she's just going to deny it and start arguing with me. Even though she makes no effort what so ever to hide her cheating.

And Will I read your edit, man that happens to me ALL the time.
  5. gag

gag Well-Known Member

It is man, I can even talk to her on the phone anymore without getting bummed out.
  6. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

Aw man, I'm sorry. That's gotta be really tough. :hug:
  7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

ok seriously, dump her ass for good. I'm sorry that's blunt but she doesn't love you. She seems to just want meaningless sex and not love. I don't know if you can salvage a friendship otu of that relationship. I personally wouldn't want to. Would you want to stay friends with someone who is basically a slut? I'm sorry that's blunt, but hte girl slept with your bestfriend. Then there's the matter of that. I know the saying bro's before ho's but come on, can you be friends with a dude who knowingly screwed your gf????

Idk sorry if that was harsh....
  8. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I've got no idea what it is like to be cheated on, so I can't empathize with you 100%.

Dump this bitch anyway, it sounds like she doesn't give a shit about you.
  9. gag

gag Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. I don't know what it is though, I'm attracted to her like a buglight, when she calls I can't help but pick up, and I can never find it in me to tell her to f*ck off.

And I am pretty shocked my best bud banged her, I'm not too sure what to make of that right now. I'm also shocked she had sex with another guy shortly after that, who she didn't even know the name of.

And as for the meaningless sex, I haven't had sex with her in like a month, we barely ever see each other in person anymore, but she's always available for long sappy conversations. She acts the way you'd expect a descent girlfriend to act, when she's around me anyways, but it's like as soon as my back turns she changes completely.

I've had girls treat me like this (well, not nearly as bad, but I have been cheated on) who haven't cared about me, but to be fair they never talked to me for hours a day and let on like we were a great couple. I don't know what goes through her head.

I can't tell if she actually likes me and is a total slut by nature, of if she's just fucked up and enjoys messing with me.