So my girlfriend cheated on me again tonight.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by gag, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gag

gag Well-Known Member

This time with my best friend.
    And then again later in the night with some college guy from out of town.

I think tomorrow when I see her, if she doesn't blow me off for some other guy (which she does 9/10 times), I'm going to tell her to stay away. I swear man I was doing good 'til I started with her, ever since I've been drepressed and shitty feeling. She's cheated on me literally dozens of times, which is pretty cruel considering I treat her like gold.
    But she still calls a couple times a day and acts like she loves me, I have no idea what her problem is.

Anyone got some tips on how to kindly tell her I don't date whores? I've really got no idea how to go about doing this without coming off as a complete asshole. I don't want to hurt her feelings, I still like her, but I want to save myself the heartache and leave on good terms, so the blunt truth really isn't what I want to say to her.

:sad:

2. gag

gag Well-Known Member

And I totally just posted this in the wrong forum.

Sorry. :dry:

3. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

That might be the wrong forum but after reading this I just wanted to tell you to stop caring so much about her and start caring a little more about your own feelings and how she hurted them.
    Just broke up with her and make no apologies for how she treated you badly:wink:

4. Canti

Canti Guest

Aye my girlfriend cheated on me like.. about 5 times? We were together for just under a year and i had enuth of it in the end. i loved her more than ever (first romance, maybe yáll knowe how it is) but in the end i had to leave her because it hurt too much. you´ll thank yourself in the long run :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.