So my mind is almost made up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thannis, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thannis

thannis Active Member

It's been pretty cool to talk with other people like me. I've had a great time sharing thoughts and hopeful messages. You've all been a big help getting this far. I've been stretched a little too thin though, so i might not choose to stick around. So thanks for all your help.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I hope you do choose to stick around? Why are you feeling so bad??

3. thannis

thannis Active Member

It's just so difficult to be with other people because i'm always disappointing them. and i can see in their faces when we talk that they're sort of bracing themselves for whatever i'm going to do to let them down this time. i've been so frustrated about this for so long and i've alienated so many people i once considered close as a result that i'm always completely alone, especially when i'm around other people. it's just so difficult to interact when they're probably not even bothered to hear me out anyway. then i end up regretting even trying. if i don't belong anywhere anymore then what is the point of being here? it feels as if i messed myself up somewhere and i need to start over. maybe i'm wrong about this, but it really doesn't change anything even if i am

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't think anyone judges you here hun we are all in the same place We are all struggling and understand how it is to lose people because of our illness.
    You stay here you talk you soon see people here do care and that you are not alone hugs

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

How do you know that you are always disappointing other people? Do they tell you that or is it just something you are assuming because you are depressed? This fear of letting others down has ground you down and alienated you, it's time to work to get over that fear and reach out to those you used to be close with and attempt to repair your relationships.

6. thannis

thannis Active Member

I've tried to buy every time let somebody down I go back to square one. And I've ended up preferring to avoid other people when I can. Thing is, I feel so cooped up in my head and I'm just tired of struggling with myself

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

that is why coming here can help y ou get let some of those thoughts out of your mind here ok so you do not have to struggle with you all alone hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.