So my sister knows how I feel now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I guess next stop is to the doctors. Everyone has told me to seek help but I never have. So if that's what it takes to make it ok for me to die then fine. Let's see if I'll get better. I seriously doubt it's simply depression for me. I doubt that pills or therapy can help me. I just want my family to know that at least I tried and seeing the doc is the only thing I haven't tried.
  2. Hey I wanted my family to know how I felt too.. I left it to the very extreme and they found out themselves through a suicide note.
    Trust me you DO NOT want that to happen.. Write down how you feel and leave it somewhere they will find it like in their room or something. Then say you will be back later just incase they get the wrong idea and go out for a walk to the park or anywhere so you don't have to be around when they read it.
    I hope this helps hun.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Yes, seeking professional input can be helpful,especially if you participate...give the relationship a chance and the time it requires for both you and the doc/ therapist to know each of luck, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.