So now you know.......

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Its sad its come to this but fuck it. Not one person could be arsed to ask me why im so pissed off and upset today and yesterday so here you go.

10 years ago yesterday my aunt who was more like my mum died of breast cancer.

7 years ago today my best friend killed himself, because he had no family and i was the closest thing he had to family i had to identify him.

So seriously go ahead and hate me all you want. All i wanted was to cheer myself up but i cant because of copius amounts of spam. Support? Where do i find support on here? I support everyone else and listen to their problems, i dont mind about that but when im fucked up and need someone to talk to all i get is you need to calm down, your being angry etc. What do you expect whenever i try and post something it gets lost under a shit load of posts from 2 people?

Fuck it whats the point, like i said yesterday only a handful of people actually care on here, i would name the people who actually care but it would get deleted. Just ignore my thread as per usual and label me as being angry and lets get it over with so i can go and cry myself to sleep again
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Kendle

Kendle Well-Known Member

I don't know you, we haven't talked personally back & forth or anything, but my silent observations of what's been going on in these forums has given me a general overview of the people involved.

I like you, I respect you and I hope to hell that you are able to pull through the difficulties that you're going through right now. If ever you need someone to talk to, above and beyond the people in your personal life, please feel free to call on me.

I know how much past incidents can weigh on what's happening now. I'm so sorry that you have so much hardship coming at you all at once, and if you want to talk then please feel free to. I wish I could offer more.
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

So, if you think these things, why would you bother posting?
  4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Wayne, i care, we share a lot. Im often around and will look out more, im sorry. :hug:
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

6. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

People are allowed to post. Theres threads here for a reason - to post on. If they need distracting and posting does it for them then so be it, its not like your thread wont show up on 'New Posts'. Just because its not on the first page like you want it to be doesn't mean that people don't see it. Maybe its people choosing not to respond and then you just taking it out on the main posters.
    Also the more you complain about it (Like you have done in many threads now!) the more likely people are to post, just to wind you up.

I'm sure these posters arn't setting out with the intentions of winding you up, but it clearly is. I highly doubt they'll stop just for you tbh, as much as you post about it, it wont make a difference.
  7. Kaos General

The question you should be asking is why not? Why shouldnt i post what im thinking? Im sorry but im not really in the right frame of mind to argue with you.

One of my threads that i started about the very same subject yesterday i edited because it got took to page 3 of the new posts in 20 minutes. Im guessing someone has given you a link to this thread or something because you dont seem to understand where the hell im coming from. If you was about yesterday afternoon UK time you would have seen my point. Why is what im doing any different? Anyway like i said above im just not in the right frame of mind to argue.

Thanks yo everyone else thats replied. Im not trying to upset anyone or piss anyone off, just whats been bugging me and whats going on for me, thats all.
  8. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Nope no one linked me, I found it on the new posts this morning (the same place i've found all of your threads moaning about those two members!). I do understand where your coming from but also think you havent looked at it from their point of view. Also I do think its inappropriate to draw attention to the people posting with angry public threads when you could just have Pm'd them and brought it to their attention that they were pissing you off. Although yesterday afternoon you were not the only member about, infact there was quite a few about I should imagine..I dont see them complaining.
    And just for the information -I was about yesterday afternoon UK time and these posts didn't piss me off.
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I know this is a really tough time of year for you, just letting you know I'm here. Sorry you've been through so much.
  10. Kaos General

Stop focusing on one bit of this thread, go and re read the first 2 lines of it. You wanna arguement fuck off and argue with someone else because ive had it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.