So over this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Invisible Child, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

thing that people call life. Am I going to take my own life? No, not tonight at least. I'm just tired of everything that this world has to offer. I don't want to go on but at this point I am not given much of a choice. Would I even tell anyone if I were going to take my life? Nope, why would I want the interference. I don't really see a point but oh well. *done venting now if it matters*

2. Chloeinoz

Chloeinoz Banned Member

Hey invisible child, of course it matters. Firstly you helped me today so thank you!
    You are going through an incredibly difficult time, so I'm not surprised you feel the way you do, please feel free to pm me anytime I'm so sorry for your pain Chloe

3. Invisible Child

Thank you hun.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi honey, I didn't know you were feeling this bad tonight. Hope you will stay safe hun 'cos you have too many people that would miss you sweetheart :hug:

5. Invisible Child

This is the lowest I have felt in a long time. I am finding it really hard to even make it through the rest of this night. I don't know how much longer I can hold on :Cry:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Honey...you CAN hold on. I have known you some time now and know the incredible strength you have inside you, you will overcome this Clara. If you really do feel like all else will fail to help you need medical attention hun. :hug: I wish I could be there to hold you and hug you and tell you everything will be fine. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.